Additional Office Locations
9277 Centre Pointe Drive, Suite 350 West Chester, Ohio 45069
You are currently browsing the Ohio Personal Injury Blog by Cincinnati Accident Attorney Anthony Castelli blog archives for July, 2010.
- May 2013
- April 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- Allstate insurance docemnt revealed on the value of a personal injury attoreny (2)
- Attorney Ratings (2)
- autism brain injury compensation (1)
- auto accident lawyer (3)
- auto injury no medical insurance (1)
- back disc injury (9)
- Best Top Attorneys (2)
- Bogus Online Pharmacies Chronic Pain (1)
- brain injury lawyer (5)
- car accident (20)
- car accident death (2)
- car accident injury lawyer help (4)
- child injury (8)
- child injury and safety (6)
- Child injury lawyer Safety (5)
- Cincinnati car accident lawyer message (4)
- Cincinnati Car truck motorcycle accident news (3)
- Cincinnati injury lawyer testimonial (1)
- Cincinnati lawyer for tthe deaf (1)
- cincinnati motorcycle attorney (4)
- cincinnati ohio workers compensation (4)
- Cincinnati personal injury lawyer (25)
- Cincinnati social security disability attorney (4)
- cincinnati workers compensation attoreny (3)
- cincinnati workers compensation attorney (2)
- Construction accident injury (2)
- deaf accident injury lawyer (1)
- dental oral maxilla injury (1)
- Depuy hip impant (3)
- dog bite lawyer help (2)
- emergency car accident attorney (1)
- Find the Best Car Accident Lawyer Google (2)
- fire injury death (4)
- Food illnesses (1)
- Get Cincinnatri Drunk Drivers (1)
- golf cart injuries course injuries (1)
- hand surgury (1)
- head injury concussion (2)
- Hispanic abogodos cincinnati (1)
- How much is my car accident case worth (2)
- injury settlement calculator (5)
- insurance injury settlement help (4)
- Mason Ohio car accident lawsuit lawyer (1)
- Meningitis outbreak medical emergency (8)
- Middletown car accident lawyer (1)
- motorcycle accident injury help (5)
- motorcycle accident safety (3)
- neck and back injuries from car accidents (1)
- Neck car accident injury (1)
- Nursing nome neglect (1)
- Ohio Car accident lawyer (1)
- Pain management doctor for back and nek injur (1)
- personal injury law (5)
- personal injury lawyer (1)
- Seat belt use in car accident defense (1)
- sexual abuse (1)
- Shoulder injury Value (1)
- slip and fall personal injury (1)
- smoke detector fire death injury (1)
- social security disability (3)
- Social security disability application (3)
- sudden medical emergeny (1)
- texting car accidents injuries (5)
- Tort refotrm Ohio (1)
- truck accident injury claim (3)
- truck accident lawyer (2)
- Uncategorized (30)
- veterans disability benefits (2)
- West Chester Ohio attorney lawyer (2)
- wrongful death (2)
Archive for July, 2010
Wednesday, July 28th, 2010
As a Cincinnati attorney with a focus on car accidents workers comp and social security disability claims I am often asked what does it take to win a Social security disability case. I can tell you by an example.
Recently I represented a veteran who had a serious back injury. The first 100 pages of the record were gathered by social security . Critical evidence was missing. I set to work tracking down hudreds of pages of Veterans administration and private medical provider records . Key evidence of inability to stand or sit for extended periods as well as objective medical evidence of a medical condition reasonably expected to cause pain was added to the record by me.
So don’t expect Social security to get the critical evidence necessary. In fact they do not add much if any evidence once your case goes to the judge. Expect the social security disability lawyer you hire to get the critical evidence that is avaialable.
You must do your part by getting to the doctor so the evuidence can be generated .
http://www.social-security-lawyers.net/ Here is a directory of Nationwide social security lawyers. Be sure to hire one that is local to your area. There are large national firms that you can hire but you may not even meet the attorney until the hearing. To me that’s a poor way to help yourself win.
I welcome your call and only charge a fee if I win you back benefits. Call 1-800-447-6549 I’m happy to personally speak with you.
Tags: cincinnati ohio social security disability lawyers, cincinnati socail security disability attorneys, West chester ohio socail security disability attorney
Posted in Cincinnati social security disability attorney | Comments Off
Tuesday, July 27th, 2010
Everyone has seen local and national attorneys advertise on television. In fact there are often 2- 3 different lawyers that advertise on the same show. How would you go about choosing which of these attorneys is rigtht for your car accident case, your workers compensation case or your social security disability case. I’m sure I’ve left an area of the law out because just about every area gets covered.
It’s really very difficult to detemine in a thirty second commercial if the attorney is any good at all at accident injury law. Usually they shout to get your attention and tell you what? They use words like aggressive , experienced, lawyers you can trust. I love it when someone says let me be perfectly frank. That implies that most of the time they are not frank. And I put my hands on my wallet when someone says you can trust me.
What you really need to know takes a little bit of time to find out. But its not that difficult, especially with web sites. You want to know : What settlements and verdicts have they obtained. How often have they handled a case similar to yours. Are they AV rated by Martindale Hubbel, a peer review rating system and the highest rating possible. What do former clients say about them. Are there testimonials on their web site. Are they able and willing to advance the costs of litigation. Will they be the attorney to handle your case or will you be pawned off on a junior associate. Do they provide educational materials on their web site. Do they have educational videos so you can get a sense whether they are a passionate advocate or a boring drone.
SoI submit maybe that TV attorney is a good one , but a 30 second commercial won’t give you much help.
by Cincinnati personal injury car accident trial attorney Anthony Castelli. Call Tony today for a free consultation about your case to get the help you need 1-513-621-2345
Saturday, July 17th, 2010
Cincinnati car accident attorney explains questions to ask you car accident attorney before hiring them.
If you have been seriously injured in a car accident it would be wise to consult with if not hire a car accident injury attorney. There are actual insurance company statistics that show that in many cases you will end up with more money in your pocket even after paying the attorney fee. Why is this? If you don’t have an experienced car accident attorney that has gone to trial you are stuck taking what the insurance company offers you. You really have know recourse. But if you hire a car accident trial lawyer they can sue and if necessary take your case to a jury to get an award of fair compensation .
Here are 8 questions to ask your car accident attorney before you hire them.
1. Have you handled car accident injury jury trials . How many?
2. What has your experince been with car accident injury cases. How many have you handled?
3. Do you advance the costs of litigation?
4. Do you hold a preemminent rating from your peers through Martindale Hubbell?
5. Can you show me testimonials from your clients?
6.Will you be the only car accident injury attorney to handle my case or will a junior associate be involved?
7. Do you have an experienced Registered Nurse case manager to compile and review my medical records and bills.
8. What experts have you hired in the past?
I would be glad to answer any questions you have as to why a yes answer to these questions is critical. And what my own answers would be. I invite you to call me today to get your questions answered . 1-800-447-6549
I focus in the areas of Batavia, Lebanon, Mason, Cincinnati, Hamilton. I cover the four county area of Hamilton, Butler, Warren and Clermont, Ohio. And will travel throughout Ohio .
Friday, July 2nd, 2010
If you have been hurt on the job by a third party you may be able to bring claims for workers compensation and a claim against the person that hurt you . If you are so ill or injured that you can not work for one year you may have a social security claim. Here are 5 good reasons to find one lawyer that can handle all three claims.
1. A separate car accident lawyer, a workers compensation lawyer and a disability attorney all have experience in a compartmentalized area of the law. Hiring an attorney that handles all of these case will help you coordinatebenefits.
2. One attorney knows all the information evidence being created in each case and can manage the eveidence more effectively so it does not impact negatively on the other cases. They can use positive evidenc in one case to help the other cases.
3. All of these area of law have interrelated pitfalls. An attorney experienced in these area can avoid these pitfalls. For instance workers compensation is going to want their money back from your car accident case. your attorney must know the formula and how to negotiate with the bureau of workers compensation.
4. You only have to deal with one attorney to answer your question and work with you on all three cases saving you time
5. By coordinating all of the benefits one attorney should be able to maximize all the benefits you are entitled to from your injury accident accident, your workers compensation case and your social security disability claim.
Anthony Castelli is a Cincinnati Attorney that focuses his practice on accident injury cases, workers compensation and social security disability. He welcomes your call for a free consulation 1-800-447-6549 and invites you to check out his web site with free articles and videos .
Tags: auto accident claim, car accident, Car accident settlement, cincinnati motorcycle injury attorney, cincinnati truck accident attorneyy, cincinnati workers compensation lawyer, West chester ohio socail security disability attorney
Posted in car accident, cincinnati ohio workers compensation, Cincinnati social security disability attorney, cincinnati workers compensation attoreny | No Comments »
"Your office has been nothing but good to us! From our very first phone call to the very end, you were there to listen. You have been a fantastic attorney. We were undoubtedly going to lose everything we had because of the accident, but you made sure we were taken care of!! We are no longer worried about losing our home, and it's because of you! My family is back on track! Words cannot express how much we appreciate everything you did for us. I know you will be a blessing to a lot more people!" With love,
Morris & Jennifer Smith