Additional Office Locations
9277 Centre Pointe Drive, Suite 350 West Chester, Ohio 45069
You are currently browsing the archives for the Cincinnati social security disability attorney category.
Archive for the ‘Cincinnati social security disability attorney’ Category
Cincinnati Attorney Reveals You Can Have A Personal Injury and Workers Compensation and Social Security Claim At the Same Time
Thursday, December 23rd, 2010
You could possibly have a personal injury, workers compensation and social security claim all at one time according to Cincinnati attorney Anthony Castelli. If you do, it is advisable to have one attorney experienced in all of those areas handle your cases. That way everything is coordinated through one lawyer.
If you are seriously injured in a car accident that was the fault of a third party and you were driving for your employer, you would be entitled to file a workers compensation claim because you were hurt while working. Since a third party, unrelated to your employer, caused the accident you can also file a pesonal injury claim against the person that caused your injury.
If your injury is so bad that you will not be able to work for at least one full year at any gainful employment then you could collect social security disability benefits. There will be an interplay between these three claims and evidence may come out in one case that may affect your other case. Additionally the benefit computations are adjusted. Also workers compensation is allowed to make you pay them back from the proceeds of your personal injury case. There is a complicated formula that determines what gets paid back. This can be negotiated to a much reduced basis by a lawyer skilled and experienced with workers compensation law.
Anthony Castelli Cincinnati personal injury workers compensation and social security disability attorney focuses his law practice on these three areas of law. He welcomes you to call him at 621-2345 for a free consultation
Wednesday, July 28th, 2010
As a Cincinnati attorney with a focus on car accidents workers comp and social security disability claims I am often asked what does it take to win a Social security disability case. I can tell you by an example.
Recently I represented a veteran who had a serious back injury. The first 100 pages of the record were gathered by social security . Critical evidence was missing. I set to work tracking down hudreds of pages of Veterans administration and private medical provider records . Key evidence of inability to stand or sit for extended periods as well as objective medical evidence of a medical condition reasonably expected to cause pain was added to the record by me.
So don’t expect Social security to get the critical evidence necessary. In fact they do not add much if any evidence once your case goes to the judge. Expect the social security disability lawyer you hire to get the critical evidence that is avaialable.
You must do your part by getting to the doctor so the evuidence can be generated .
http://www.social-security-lawyers.net/ Here is a directory of Nationwide social security lawyers. Be sure to hire one that is local to your area. There are large national firms that you can hire but you may not even meet the attorney until the hearing. To me that’s a poor way to help yourself win.
I welcome your call and only charge a fee if I win you back benefits. Call 1-800-447-6549 I’m happy to personally speak with you.
Tags: cincinnati ohio social security disability lawyers, cincinnati socail security disability attorneys, West chester ohio socail security disability attorney
Posted in Cincinnati social security disability attorney | Comments Off
Friday, July 2nd, 2010
If you have been hurt on the job by a third party you may be able to bring claims for workers compensation and a claim against the person that hurt you . If you are so ill or injured that you can not work for one year you may have a social security claim. Here are 5 good reasons to find one lawyer that can handle all three claims.
1. A separate car accident lawyer, a workers compensation lawyer and a disability attorney all have experience in a compartmentalized area of the law. Hiring an attorney that handles all of these case will help you coordinatebenefits.
2. One attorney knows all the information evidence being created in each case and can manage the eveidence more effectively so it does not impact negatively on the other cases. They can use positive evidenc in one case to help the other cases.
3. All of these area of law have interrelated pitfalls. An attorney experienced in these area can avoid these pitfalls. For instance workers compensation is going to want their money back from your car accident case. your attorney must know the formula and how to negotiate with the bureau of workers compensation.
4. You only have to deal with one attorney to answer your question and work with you on all three cases saving you time
5. By coordinating all of the benefits one attorney should be able to maximize all the benefits you are entitled to from your injury accident accident, your workers compensation case and your social security disability claim.
Anthony Castelli is a Cincinnati Attorney that focuses his practice on accident injury cases, workers compensation and social security disability. He welcomes your call for a free consulation 1-800-447-6549 and invites you to check out his web site with free articles and videos .
Tags: auto accident claim, car accident, Car accident settlement, cincinnati motorcycle injury attorney, cincinnati truck accident attorneyy, cincinnati workers compensation lawyer, West chester ohio socail security disability attorney
Posted in car accident, cincinnati ohio workers compensation, Cincinnati social security disability attorney, cincinnati workers compensation attoreny | No Comments »
Friday, June 18th, 2010
5 Tips that could help you win your Social Security Disability case by a Cincinnati Social Security Disability Attorney
1. When you file your application do not give overqualification of your job experience
2. When you fill out your work history report regarding the physical characteristics make sure you put the maximim in terms of what you had to lift carry etc.
These two things answered correctly can show that your limitations now are such that you can not do your former work.
3. If your application for social security disability gets denied make sure you file an appeal. As social security does not file one for you. And make sure its timely.
4. Apply for social secuirty benefits as soon as it appears that you will not be able to work for one full year
5. Make sure you have good medical care and you follow your doctor’s instructions and direction.
For answers to your questions or help with your social security disability application call Anthony Castelli attorney right now for free at 1-800-447-6549 or email him at his web site www.castellilaw.com
Tags: application for social security disabiliity, Mason ohio social security disability lawyer, social security disability attorney Cincinnati Ohio, West chester ohio socail security disability attorney
Posted in Cincinnati social security disability attorney | No Comments »
"Your office has been nothing but good to us! From our very first phone call to the very end, you were there to listen. You have been a fantastic attorney. We were undoubtedly going to lose everything we had because of the accident, but you made sure we were taken care of!! We are no longer worried about losing our home, and it's because of you! My family is back on track! Words cannot express how much we appreciate everything you did for us. I know you will be a blessing to a lot more people!" With love,
Morris & Jennifer Smith